Working with you is a privilege.
My general private practice includes proven strategies and innovative specialties. They include: Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), including “life skills” training; treatment of trauma-based disorders including sexual, physical, and emotional abuse; women’s issues; marital, divorce, and other relationship issues, including the Imago relationship perspective; family systems therapy; and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR).
Engaging in the work of psychotherapy with my clients is a very special privilege and sacred trust. My clients know me as caring and compassionate, and someone who can understand and feel their pain. I will never ever make you feel judged for the choices you have made, for who you are, or for where you have been.
Professional Memberships & Associations
- National Board of Certified Counselors
- American Counseling Association
- EMDR International Association (EMDRIA)
- Alpha Delta Omega National Honor Society
- Illinois Counseling Association
- Illinois Mental Health Counseling Association
- Chicago Dialectical Behavior Therapy Consulting Group
- Lilac Tree, Women in Transition, Inc.
- Provider, professional clinician trainings in Dialectical Behavior therapy
Ready to transform your life? Contact me today.
Rates start at $175/hour for one individual and $250 for couples. Clients who pay by cash or check receive a 5% discount. Credit card payments will incur a service fee.
Note: I do not accept Medicare or Medicare supplements. I do accept BlueCross and BlueShield of Illinois, OPTUM United Behavioral Healthcare, and some limited insurance as an out-of-network provider.
Joan Ferdinand Keleher MS, LCPC
847.404.8478 or email@example.com
Remote appointments available during the Coronavirus crisis.